Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome to My Nest.

 Hi my name is Bird. I'm 13 years old and I'm a Blythe™. I have tons of hobbies that include roller skating, gardening, and clothing... i make most of my clothes and maybe one day ill be a fashion designer... This blog is going to end up some what like a diary so stay with me readers... Picture time! I love taking photos of my life so first I'm going to share with you some pictures of myself. 
   In these photos i am in my garden... Its a really gorgeous garden and i love just sitting out there munching on the food i grow. In this photo i am wearing my trusty rain poncho and my red watering can. I'm going to replace it soon though with a different color.
   I also love roller skating except for when i fall down. My roller skates are Barbie™. They are my best friend and they take me everywhere! I saved up all my Christmas and birthday money for them.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment